EagleGet 18.104.22.168 Crack + Serial Key Free Download
EagleGet is a free all-in-one download manager; it supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol as well as popular online video websites. EagleGet can be integrated to Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, and uses multi-threaded technology to boost downloads.
EagleGet has many advantages compared to other similar products. For example, EagleGet has ad-free video sniffer, and EagleGet is the first freeware download manager that supports automatic refresh expired download links. EagleGet has the visually appealing interface, and it’s completely free without any virus, malware or spyware.
Increase Download Speed Greatly
EagleGet uses advanced multi-threaded technology to accelerate downloads by splitting files into several parts and then transferring them simultaneously, thus increase download speed by up to 6 times!
Resume Broken Downloads Easily
System crash, connection lost, power outage… No matter what reason interrupted download process, you can always resume broken downloads with a single click. Our advanced multi-threaded technology saves your time, nerves and money.
Support All Popular Browsers
EagleGet supports all popular browsers includinrowsers__
EagleGet supand IE. No matter which browser you are using, you can always enjoy the maximum download speed without boundaries.
Download Audio and HD Videos from ANY Websites
EagleGet automatically detects media contents on ANY website. You can download HD videos playing in Chrome, Firefox, Opera or IE, as well as batch download web videos by using the unique ad-free Video Sniffer.
Specially Optimized for HD and HTML5 Online Videos
EagleGet can download both common and HTML5 videos from website, grabbing high-quality 1080p and 720p HD videos when available. EagleGet provides the premium experience that faster and smarter than other similar products.
Convert Web Videos to MP3 (Coming Soon…)
EagleGet can not only download HD web videos but also acts as an Audio Converter. You can convert downloaded online music videos into MP3, making ringtones for iPhone and other mobile phones with single clicks.
Automatic Antivirus Scanning
EagleGet can automatically run an anti-Virus product to perform the scan on download completion, like Avira AntiVir, AdAware, Avast, Spybot, AVG Anti-Virus, McAfee, SpywareBlaster, and others to protect you from virus, malware or spyware attacking.
Freeware Offers Smoothest Experience Ever
Whether you’re a novice or an expert, EagleGet’s well-designed interface and task manager will help you do more with doing less, maximize your productivity. Unlike many popular video downloader and converters, EagleGet is completely free.
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Optimized for HD and HTML5 web videos.
- Built-in Video Sniffer.
- Support for MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Support for HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
- Batch downloads function.
- Support fully customized User-Agent.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Monitor running and completed tasks with task monitor.
- Support fully quad scheduler.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Automatic run virus scan after downing with one click.
- Dosk properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Silent Mode (or Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Supports multi-language interface (up to 20 languages).
- Added support for 64-bit Firefox (Make sure to enable both the extension and plug-in)
- Added ‘Don’t Monitor this Site’ in the New Download
- The following bugs have been fixed:
- The 64-bit plug-in corrupt the 32-bit plug-in in Chrome
- Could not save the tasks order in the list
- Could not capture downloads from the Opera browser
- Some crash cases of the Media Grabber
- Video Download button issue in IE11
- Could not remember the position of the TaskMonitor window
- Could not download some https links correctly
- The EagleGet plug-in may not be able to capture downloads if you cancel the download last time
- Could not re-request file size if you add a task before EagleGet Crack get the file size information from the server
- You need to re-active the EagleGet plug-in in the 32-bit Firefox after reinstalling EagleGet 22.214.171.124
- File size is still unavailable in the Media Grabber
How to install?
- Download the latest free setup of the product
- Exit your browser
- Install setup file until the finish